Sunday, February 7, 2010

Faux Basin and Shower

I think it best to make a note that the basin and shower unit within the building's bathroom are completely for aesthetics, and are not plumbed up what-so-ever.
I have known this for a while now, and it really frustrates me. It makes me feel as if this building was made more for 'looking at' than actually 'living in', which I know is not the case..... but still, why not hook the basin and shower up?
Im now considering hooking it up myself, yet have not solved the issue of providing hot water to the building. There are a couple of ideas/methods I could employ but each has its own problems, and as such the issue requires further consideration.
Thus, at this stage I intend to hook-up the cold water and to further investigate my options as far as hot water is concerned, leaving the provision of hooking it up in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment