Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Moving back to Launceston

The time has come for me to get on the road again.
This friday, the 19th I shall be hitting the road, and moving the building back into Launceston where I intend to remain living in it until easter. I have talked to the truck driver who came to my assistance before, and he will be available to help me again.
I am not entirely certain where it and I will be based in Launceston, however I do have an approved and available location in mind. It will be interesting and highly valuable to see how I use the building under a new set of requirements and conditions.
Before moving I wish to fix a fastening for the bathroom door (will also allow users to lock the door), and consider the options for privacy as the windows are not perfect.
The little windows on the utility wall are not closable, and are difficult to cover individually, while both the main window and door work well during the day, but only obscure the view in at night.
I must also begin work on the bathroom plumbing and try to get the shower unit functioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment