Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Key Collection & First Inspection

Today I picked up the keys. This has allowed me to take some interior photos (prior to actually moving-in) and assess the buildings condition. There are a number of details which will need my attention including sealing the battery (for the solar power system) storage hatch, retreating pine where used externally, purchasing and connecting the gas (cooking only), replacing a missing glass louver and an array of general tasks, such as vacuuming and cleaning. At this stage I will also be considering how to heat water for the shower unit and possible outdoor arrangements, including the potential for designing an awning and outdoors table.
Generally however the building is in excellent condition and pretty much ready for occupation.
Ill upload todays images shortly, and will aim to add more once I've moved-in and made the space my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment