Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Updated plans

This morning I have met with the truck driver who has agreed to tow the building. He was able to inspect the buildings, and I was luckily able to answer his questions regarding its height, width, weight, registration, and lighting set-up.
We have organised a very reasonable price for the task, and will be meeting at the building tomorrow morning at 9.00am to move it to its first location.
I also returned to the building last night and did a lot of the cleaning tasks, and sealed the battery hatch. I had intended to vacuum the place as well, but could not get the power to work (although the lights were working fine). Thus today I intend to purchase, connect and test the gas, test the water pump, get the power working, vacuum and begin moving some items in.

No comments:

Post a Comment