Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Security and safety

Due to recent events I now feel unable to leave the building at its current location (or where it was originally) for fear of it being stolen, broken into or vandalised. Even if I was able to lock it so it was unmovable I am afraid that potential criminals would then break in and rob me, or failing that damage the building itself. This is particularly disappointing and is a real shame.
My intention is now to move the building to a safe location on private land, as soon as possible.
This is a real headache given the problems associated with moving the building, and the repairs which will need to be finished before removal.
I think an important aspect of home is the satisfaction of knowing that it is secure and safe, and that your possessions are also secure and safe. At the moment I feel none of the above, which is considerably difficult to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment